health.on a Mission
We, health.on Ventures GmbH, are a very dynamic and young company that identifies and markets unknown consumer healthcare ideas with great market potential and promotes innovative healthcare products and solutions. We turn products into strong brands with content, function and a high level of trust. In addition to the shopping experience (provided, for instance, by our online shop somnishop.fr), our online offer to customers also includes comprehensive health information. We have recently expanded our B2C business into France and Belgium by opening up somnishop.fr.
For our rapidly growing company based in the Medical Valley Center in Erlangen, Germany, we are offering on an ongoing basis an
International Public Relations / Marketing Internship (m/f, 3-6 months)
(Location: Erlangen, Germany)
- You are a student at a university / Grande École, pursuing a degree in communication sciences, media or business administration (focusing on PR or marketing)
- You have an excellent command of French (native level is a must) and English (your working language will be English)
- You have fun working on new, challenging topics (of course, with our support), you love to find workable solutions quickly and enjoy implementing them
- You are interested in consumer healthcare, e-commerce, search engine optimization and online marketing
- You love to communicate and enjoy working in a young and very international team
You will help us expanding our B2C business in France and the UK by working on (with the support of our team):
- Search engine optimization (SEO) projects (on- and offpage) for our online shop
- Online marketing campaigns (ad creation, campaign optimization) on all major ad marketing platforms (for instance, Google, Facebook, Bing)
- Offline marketing and PR campaigns (for instance, mailings)
- Handling customer requests by e-mail or phone
- Top-notch training on / insights into SEO, online marketing and consumer healthcare
- Very dynamic and friendly working environment, excellent working atmosphere, close teamwork with the managing directors
- Flexible working hours & home office options
- Monthly internship compensation of EUR 400 / month
- Assistance finding an apartment in Erlangen / Germany
- Great area to stay in Bavaria with lots of affordable leisure opportunities
Are you interested? Then please send us your application (CV, certificates, short cover letter) by e-mail to recruiting(at)health-on.ventures. We look forward to hearing from you!
You are interested, but still have questions? Then call us directly on + 49 9131-6238940 (please ask for Dr. Daniel Grätz). We are looking forward to talking with you!
Not interested in this job posting, but in our company? Then please check our career section on SomniShop.fr!